Friday, March 26, 2010



It' about time I post a prego picture! Here I am 34 weeks along. 6 weeks left to go!

I keep hearing that first time mom's usually go over their due date but I feel that I am going to be early. Is it just wishful thinking? Maybe. But I'd like to think that there is some motherly instinct at play.

Isnt this swing-a-majig awesome? We got it from my mom. I remember first seeing one like it and really wanting it for when Brett and I had a baby but knowing that we would most likely end up with one from the D.I.... Surprise to us!







5 comments:

The Clarks said...

oh cory! i'm so excited for you guys! cool swing, too. =) i hope you"re early too - for your sake! =)

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

I LOVE the swing. I am glad you finally posted a prego pic. you are very cute. good luck with these next few weeks!!!

Jacqs said...

I love the picture and yes its about time you posted a prego belly shot!! I really hope you go early b/c i was late with lincoln and think its terrible for anyone to have to do that!!I have a similar swing and love it!!!!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Can't wait to hear the good news!!! Good luck with it all, you will do Great!!!

Kari said...

I'm waiting very impatiently for pictures of Lucian! I'm dying to see as soon as you feel up to it. Love you guys!