Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We now know that the Tummy Dragon is a BOY! Off to the right is our countdown to the birth. His name is to be Lucian Douglas Petersen. Lucian the Dragon. I like the sound of that.

When we went to our appoitment to find out, he just wouldnt stay still and gave the nurse a hard time completeing all the pictures she needed to take to make sure that he was developing properly. When it came time to find out what he was he just strutted his stuff and practically yelled, "I'm a BOY!" It was funny.

Before the appointment I couldnt feel the baby. Everyone kept saying that I should feel "bubbles" or at least him moving. Thank you for making me worry about my baby! Aparently there was nothing wrong, the position of the placenta just makes it hard to feel as much. I have been definatly feeling him now! The other night I was laying in bed with my hand on my stomach and he kicked me! If Brett had his hand there he would have felt it. It was so neat! Now and then I can feel him doing barrel rolls back and forth. It will definately be intresting when he gets bigger.

4 comments:

The Clarks said...

yea lucian! we are so excited to meet you! =)

Amber said...

Congrats you two! That is so exciting!

Kari said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! We are so excited for you guys! And what a cool name! Hugs and kisses for all 3 of you.

tatum said...

yeah! congratulations...i didn't know you were pregnant.....i'm so glad your having a boy, they are the best and the love their mamas! when is your due date? i'll make you a diaper bag....just send me your address and tell me what colors you like. =)