Wednesday, August 26, 2009



Looking at the this picture you think, hey pretty view, and it is, but you get a different perspective after you've biked up it. At the beginning of this summer I had the chance to go on the summit program for recreational management. For Five weeks I was in southern Utah, Moab area. I went canyoneering,

probably the hardest thing for me on the trip because we were in really small cracks in the rocks and did some high rappels. We also did hiking, mountain biking, white water rafting. The picture of me on the mountain? It was taken after the clouds cleared a bit and we were on our way down. Now that was scary! But I can now say I've hiked 12,050 ft.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Impressive! That sounds scary.

The Clarks said...

hey you guys! holy cow, we are slow and had no clue you guys had a blog! i'm so glad kari told me! =) fun fun. (just in case you didn't know ours is srclark.blogspot.com. it's private but if you guys have a gmail account, e-mail us and we'll add you to our list and then you can sign in w/ it! my e-mail is rachel@srclarkfam.com) love ya!

rach